|電話||(03)211-8800 分機 5250|
2000.09 - 2005.07 國立陽明大學公衛學院衛生資訊與決策分析組博士
2020.08 - 迄今 長庚大學醫務管理學系系主任
1. Chen . LS, Yen AM, Chiu SY, Liao CS, Chen HH. Baseline Faecal occult blood concentration as a predictor of incident colorectal neoplasia: longitudinal follow-up of a Taiwanese population-based colorectal cancer screening cohort. Lancet Oncol. 2011;12(6):551-8. [SCI]
2. Chen THH, Chiu YH, Luh DL, Yen MF, Wu HM, Chen LS, Tung TH, Huang CC, Chan CC, Shiu MN, Yeh YP, Liou HH, Liao CS, Lai HC, Chiang CP, Peng HL, Tseng CD, Yen MS, Hsu WC, Chen CH. Taiwan Community-Based Integrated Screening Group. Community-based multiple screening model: design, implementation, and analysis of 42,387 participants. Cancer 2004 100(8):1734-43. [SCI]
3. Tung TH, Chiu YH, Wu HM, Boucher BJ, Chen THH. A population-based study of the association between areca-nut chewing and type 2 diabetes mellitus in men (KCIS No. 2) Diabetologia. 2004;47:1776-81. [SCI]
4. Tabar L, Chen THH, Yen MF, Tot T, Tung TH, Chen LS, Chiu YH, Duffy SW, Smith RA. Mammographic tumor features can predict long-term outcomes reliably in women with 1-14-mm invasive breast carcinoma. Cancer. 101(8):1745-59, 2004 Oct 15. [SCI]
5. Chen LS, Tsai CY, Liou TY, Tung TH, Chiu YH, Chan CC, Liou DM, Chen THH. Community-based teleophthalmology for early detection of eye-related disease in remote Tungyin, Taiwan. Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare. 2004;10:337-41. [SCI]
6. Hsu WC, Chiu YH, Chiu HC, Liou HH, Jeng YC, Chen TH. Two-stage community-based screening model for estimating prevalence of diabetic polyneuropathy (KCIS No. 6). Neuroepidemiology. 2005;25(1):1-7. [SCI]
7. Chen CC, Chen TF, Hwang YC, Wen YR, Chiu YH, Wu CY, Chen RC, Chen TH, Liou HH. Population-based survey on prevalence of adult patients with epilepsy in Taiwan (Keelung community-based integrated screening no. 12). Epilepsy Res. 2006;72(1):67-74. [SCI]
8. Lai MS, Hsieh MS, Chiu YH, Chen THH. Type 2 Diabetes and Hepatocellular Carcinoma: A Cohort Study in High Prevalence Area of Hepatitis Virus Infection. Hepatology 2006;43:1295-1302. [SCI]
9. Yen AMF, Chiu YH, Chen LS, Wu HM, Huang CC, Boucher BJ, Chen THH. A population-based study on the association between betel quid chewing and the metabolic syndrome in men. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006;83(5):1153-60. [SCI]
10. Chen THH, Chiu YH, Boucher BJ. Transgenerational effects of betel quid chewing on the metabolic syndrome in the Keelung Community-based Integrated Screening Program (KCIS no. 8). Am J Clin Nutr 2006;83(3):688-92. [SCI]
11. Jan CF, Chen CJ, Chiu YH, Chen LS, Wu HM, Huang CC, Yen MF, Chen THH. A population-based study on the association between metabolic syndrome and hepatitis B/C virus infection (Keelung Community-based Integrated Screening Study No. 10). International Journal of Obesity 2006;30:794-799. [SCI]
12. Chen CC, Chen TF, Hwang YC, Wen YR, Chiu YH, Wu CY, Chen RC, Chen TH, Liou HH. Population-based survey on prevalence of adult patients with epilepsy in Taiwan (Keelung community-based integrated screening no. 12). Epilepsy Res. 2006;72(1):67-74. [SCI]
13. Yang KC, Liao CS, Chiu YH, Yen AMF, Chen TH. Colorectal cancer screening with faecal occult blood test within a multiple disease screening programme: an experience from Keelung, Taiwan. J Med Screen. 2006;13 Suppl 1:S8-13. [SCI]
14. Wang PE, Wang TT, Chiu YH, Yen AM, Chen THH. Evolution of multiple disease screening in Keelung: a model for community involvement in health interventions? J Med Screen. 2006;13 Suppl 1:S54-8. [SCI]
15. Chiu YH, Wu SC, Tseng CD, Yen MF, Chen THH. Progression of pre-hypertension, stage 1 and 2 hypertension (JNC 7): a population-based study in Keelung, Taiwan (Keelung Community-based Integrated Screening No 9). Journal of Hypertension 2006; 24(5):821-828.[SCI]
16. Chiu YH, Chen LS, Chan CC, Liou DM, Wu SC, Kuo HS, Chang HJ, Chen THH. Health information system for community-based multiple disease screening in Keelung, Taiwan (KCIS No 3). International Journal of Medical Informatics 2006 75(5):369-83.
17. Chiu YH, Lin WY, Wang PE, Chen YD, Wang TT, Warwick J, Chen THH. Population-based Family Case-control Proband Study on Familial Aggregation of Metabolic Syndrome: Finding from Taiwanese People involved in Keelung Community-based Integrated Screening (KCIS No 5). Diabetes Res Clin Pract 2007; 75(3):348-56. [SCI]
18. Chen TF, Chiu MJ, Tang LY, Chiu YH, Chang SF, Su CL, Chen SJ, Lin CW, Shih WY, Chen TH, Chen RC. Institution Type-Dependent High Prevalence of Dementia in Long-Term Care Units. Neuroepidemiology. 2007;28(3):142-149. [SCI]
19. Hsu WC, Chiu YH, Chen WH, Chiu HC, Liou HH, Chen TH. Simplified electrodiagnostic criteria of diabetic polyneuropathy in field study (KCIS No. 14). Neuroepidemiology. 2007;28(1):50-5. [SCI]
20. Lin SY, Hsieh MS, Chen LS, Chiu YH, Yen AMF, Chen THH. Diabetes Mellitus Associated with the Occurrence and Prognosis of non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. Eu J Cancer Prev 2007; 16: 471-8.[SCI]
21. Chen THH, Yen AM, Wu GH, Chen LS, Chiu YH. Multiple detection modalities and disease natural history of breast cancer. Medinfo 2007;12 (Pt 1):78-81.
22. Yen AM, Chen LS, Chiu YH, Boucher BJ, Chen THH. A prospective community-population-registry based cohort study of the association between betel-quid chewing and cardiovascular disease in men in Taiwan (KCIS no. 19). Am J Clin Nutr. 2008; 87(1):70-8. [SCI]
23. Liou HH, Wu CY, Chiu YH, Yen AMF, Chen RC, Chen TF, Chen CC,Hwang YC, Wen YR, Chen HH. Natural history and effectiveness of early detection of Parkinson’s disease: results from two community-basedprogrammes in Taiwan (KCIS no. 11). J Eval Clin Pract 2008;14:198-202. [SCI]
24. Wu GHM, Boucher BJ, Chiu YH, Liao CS, Chen THH. Impact of chewing betel-nut (Areca catechu) on liver cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma: a population-based study from an area with a high prevalence of hepatitis B and C infections. Public Health Nutr. 2008; 15:1-7. [SCI]
25. Lai H, Chiu YH, Lo MT, Wu CL, Chou KP, Jeng JH, Chen THH. Community-based randomized intervention trial for periodontal disease after 18-month follow-up [Keelung Community-based Integrated Screening (KCIS No. 4) J Eval Clin Pract 2008; 14: 507-12. [SCI]
26. Chen THH, Chiu SYH. Re: Diabetes mellitus, chronic hepatitis C, and hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology. 2008;48(4):1348-9. [Letter] [SCI]
27. Liou HH, Wu CY, Chiu YH, Yen AMF, Chen RC, Chen TF, Chen CC, Hwang YC, Wen YR, Chen THH. Mortality of Parkinson’s Disease by Hoehn-Yahr Stage from Community-based and Clinic Series (KCIS 17). J Eval Clin Pract (in press, 2009). [SCI]
28. Wang TT, Chen THH, Wang PE, Lai H, Lo MT, Chen PYC, Chiu SYH*. A population-based study on the association between type 2 diabetes and periodontal disease in 12,123 middle-aged Taiwanese (KCIS No. 21). Journal of Clinical Periodontology 2009; 36:372-379.[SCI]
29. Chen CC, Chen TF, Hwang YC, Wen YR, Chiu YH, Wu CY, Chen RC, Tai JJ, Chen THH, Liou HH. Different prevalence rates of parkinson's disease in urban and rural areas: A population-based study in Taiwan. Neuroepidemiology 2009; 33 (4): 350-357.
30. Wu JCY, Hakama M, Anttila A, Yen AMF, Malila N, Sarkeala T, Auvinen A, Chiu SYH [SCI], Chen HH. Estimation of natural history parameters of breast cancer based on non-randomized organized screening data: Subsidiary analysis of effects of inter-screening interval, sensitivity, and attendance rate on reduction of advanced cancer. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 2010; 122 (2): 553-566.
31. Wu JCY, Anttila A, Yen AMF, Hakama M, Saarenmaa I, Sarkeala T, Malila N, Auvinen A, Chiu SYH, Chen, T.H.-H. Evaluation of breast cancer service screening programme with a Bayesian approach: Mortality analysis in a Finnish region. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 2010; 121 (3): 671-678.
32. Su WWY, Yen AMF., Chiu SYH, Chen THH. A community-based RCT for oral cancer screening with toluidine blue. Journal of Dental Research 2010; 89 (9): 933-937. [SCI]
33. Chiu SYH., Duffy S, Yen AMF, Tabár L, Smith RA, Chen HH. Effect of baseline breast density on breast cancer incidence, stage, mortality, and screening parameters: 25-Year follow-up of a Swedish mammographic screening. Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention. 2010; 19 (5): 1219-1228. [SCI]
34. Chiu SYH, Malila N, Yen AMF, Anttila A, Hakama M, Chen THH. Analytical decision model for sample size and effectiveness projections for use in planning a population-based randomised controlled trial of colorectal cancer screening. J Eval Clin Pract. 2011;17(1):123-9. [SCI] (Supplement)
1. Chiu YH, Chen LS, Wu GHM, Yen AMF, Huang RCC, Wang PE, Wang TT, Chen THH. A novel population-based proband-initial algorithm for family-based studies in Keelung Community-based Integrated Screening: An illustration of hypertension. MEDinfo symposium 2007.